Collaboration Content and Brand-New Neo Vision Units Available In-Game Now
Today, SQUARE ENIX® kicks off an exciting new era in the smash hit mobile RPG FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS®, with a thrilling FINAL FANTASY VII Remake collaboration, bringing beloved characters and a variety of rewards to players around the world. Surpassing 45 million downloads worldwide, the popular mobile RPG has also added a new unit type for players to enjoy, starting today: Neo Vision.
Neo Vision units have access to a variety of abilities and advantages, making them powerful new additions to the game, and a vital addition to any player’s team:
- Brave Shift – Units can change their characteristics, appearance and attack styles during battle, essentially giving players two powerful units in one.
- Brave Abilities – These special abilities can be enhanced up to five times to increase damage dealt up to levels never seen before in-game.
- Vision Cards – A new piece of equipment that Neo Vision units can equip to enhance their parameters even further. Players will receive one random Vision Card upon summoning a Neo Vision unit; Vision Cards can also be obtained as Arena ranking event rewards or as EX Awakening rewards. Vision Cards can be enhanced to increase their parameters and unlock passive abilities.
- EX Awakenings – Through this system, Neo Vision units can be further enhanced a total of three times. By awakening Neo Vision units, players can unlock Brave Shift, obtain Vision Cards and receive other exciting rewards.
Starting today, players can get hands-on experience with Neo Vision units through the FINAL FANTASY VII Remake collaboration. A full list of collaboration content is as follows:
- Summonable Units – Fans can obtain one of the first Neo Vision Units, fan-favorite Cloud from FINAL FANTASY VII Remake, through a limited-time summon. Players can also obtain Tifa from this summon, who can be awakened to Neo Vision by meeting certain conditions, and Barret (FFVII Remake).
Cloud (FFVII Remake) (regular and Brave Shift versions)
Tifa (Neo Vision ver.)*, Barret (FFVII Remake)
- Neo Vision Commemoration Summon – Players can summon the powerful Neo Vision unit Cloud (FFVII Remake) from this limited-time banner. After performing three 10+1 Summons, the fourth 10+1 Summon can be performed for free.
- Tifa Enhancement Quest – Players can obtain the necessary materials to upgrade their existing 5-star Tifa unit to 7-star and upgrade her Super Trust Master Reward to 100% by completing this quest.
- FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Login Bonus – Receive rewards such as materials needed to enhance Cloud (FFVII Remake), a FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Featured Summon Ticket and more through this daily login bonus.
- FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Series Event – Players will obtain 5-star Reno (FFVII Remake) as a reward for completing the first stage of this quest. By completing additional event quests, players can also obtain the materials necessary to upgrade Reno (FFVII Remake) to 7-star.
- FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Series Event Companion Battle – This difficult event can be challenged once per day. Players will need to use their FINAL FANTASY VII units to complete the battle and earn event points, which can be exchanged for exciting rewards.
- FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Series Event Exploration Dungeon – Players can collect recipes for event-exclusive equipment and other unique rewards by exploring this dangerous dungeon.
- Challenge of the Brave Quest – This brand-new type of quest introduces the Break Gauge battle system. With this system, players will chip away at an enemy’s Break Gauge by landing attacks until the enemy enters a weakened “broken” state, which the player can take advantage of to deal devastating damage. Players can obtain Brave Insignias (Guardians of the Planet) for Cloud and Tifa, used to upgrade these Neo Vision units, from this particular Challenge of the Brave: Guardians of the Planet quest.
Fourth Anniversary celebratory content includes:
- 4th Anniversary Overdrive Login Bonus – Players will receive various rewards simply by logging in, including an EX Ticket (5★), 5★ Guaranteed 10+1 Summon Ticket (3★/4★/5★), an Ascension Pearl (used to awaken Neo Vision units), Lapis, a GL Original Vision Card and more.
- 4th Anniversary Overdrive SOON Medals – Players will receive these medals through login bonuses and the 4th Anniversary Overdrive SOON Medal Daily Quests. Medals can be exchanged for various rewards, including Neo Vision unit Awakening materials, Neo Vision enhancement materials and more.
- Slots de Chocobo Mini-Game – Players can use slot tokens, obtained through login bonuses, daily quests and events to play this limited-time mini-game to earn unique anniversary themed rewards.
- Free Weekly 5★/NV Guaranteed 10+1 Summon – Today until October 28, players can perform one free 10+1 Summon weekly for a total of ten times, which guarantees one 5-star or Neo Vision unit.
* A 7-star Tifa must be awakened to Neo Vision by the player. Neo Vision Tifa cannot be obtained by Summoning at this time.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store®, Google Play™ and the Amazon App Store. This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in eight languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), Korean, Thai and Indonesian.