SQUARE ENIX announced a special FINAL FANTASY XV collaboration event taking place in long time hit-mobile game FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS, lasting until May 12.
The event will feature the fan-favorite crown Prince of Lucis, Noctis, available as a Neo Vision unit for the first time, in addition to exciting events and rewards for new and existing players, as well as players who want to jump back into the FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS adventure.
The FINAL FANTASY XV Collaboration Event in FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS will include:
- Cobalt Blade Noctis (Neo Vision)
- Cindy (5~7★)
Neo Vision Awakening
Neo Vision Premium Summon
- Players can receive one Summon Coin (C.B.Noctis), one NV Exchange Ticket
- (C.B.Noctis), and a guaranteed 5★/Neo Vision unit with every 11 summon. If players perform three 11 summons, they can obtain one 11 summon for free.
- FINAL FANTASY XV “End of Days” Medal Exchange Series Event: Available until April 29, players can travel alongside Noctis and his companions on their journey to obtain the Power of Kings and help them fight off attacks from the Empire.
- Comeback Campaign: Players who have not logged into the game for more than 30 days, can receive various rewards just by logging in, including one Comeback 10+1 Summon Ticket (3★/4★/5★/Neo Vision) everyday during the first 14 days after they come back. This will total a maximum of 154 free summons.
- Story Mission Special: Starting today until May 12, players will receive 1/2 Energy during seasons 1-3 of the campaign. Also there will be an increase in ‘Great/Amazing Success’ enhancement rates, and players will be able to access open Chambers including the Chamber of Gems, Creation, Awakening, Experience, Riches and Crystals. The Half-Gil Awakening Campaign will also be available to play through.
- FINAL FANTASY XV Special: Players will receive one 5★ guaranteed 10+1 Summon for free weekly during the campaign. This 11 Summon will guarantee one of the available FINAL FANTASY XV units including Cobalt Blade Noctis (Neo Vision), Cindy, Prompto, Ignis, Gladiolus, Nyx, Aranea, Crown Prince Noctis, Lunafreya, Ardyn or Regis.
Exclusive Offer for New Players
- New players will be able to level up through the game with no energy cost until Rank 50
- New players will receive exclusive login rewards including:
- 5★ Beginner's Select Ticket x2 (Players can exchange to a favorite 5★ unit with this ticket.)
- NV EX Ticket (3★/4★/5★/NV) x 2
- NV EX Ticket (5★/NV) x 1
- NV EX Ticket (4★/5★/NV) x 2
- Guaranteed Ticket (4★/5★/NV) x 2
- Guaranteed Ticket (5★/NV) x2
- Guaranteed NV Summon Ticket x 1
- 5★ Select Summon Ticket x40
- LAPIS x5,000
- Expansion Ticket x20
- NRG Restore (10) x 200
- King Metal Minituar (Max Lvl) x50
- Various King Pots (Burst: 150, Tough: 50, Others: 30)
- 5★ Trust Moogle (ALL 10%) x20
- Gil x10,000,000
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store®, Google Play™ and the Amazon App Store. This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in eight languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), Korean, Thai and Indonesian.