All Players will Receive the Time-Limited UR Unit 9S for Free
SQUARE ENIX® invites new and seasoned players alike to participate in the brand-new NieR:Automata™ collaboration event in the hit mobile tactical RPG WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS. Today until May 18, players will be treated to a thrilling collaboration event featuring new quests, exciting rewards, challenging missions and more in the popular mobile game, which has been downloaded more than 21 million times worldwide.
To watch the new NieR:Automata Collaboration Trailer, visit: https://youtu.be/NaSkDPdqbkU
New limited-time content arriving in the NieR:Automata Collaboration event includes:
- Ultra Rare (UR) NieR Characters: Players can look forward to adding the beloved NieR:Automata heroes 2B and 9S as UR units to their collection and utilizing them to offer powerful boosts to their allies in battle. Android 2B is a vanguard striker class with very high attack power, perfect for fighting against units with high HP and defense. She can perform the Limit Burst "YoRHa Annihilation Dance," which raises her Slash Res Piercing Rate for three turns before dealing severe damage to her target. 9S is vanguard attacker with excellent support abilities and he can cast debuffs on his opponents. He can perform the Limit Burst “Neural Hacking,” which increases his defence piercing rate for three turns and deals a large amount of Lightning damage to his target.
- Bonus Summons and Rewards: Players will be treated to a variety of summons that guarantee UR and MR units, Vision Cards or items during the limited-time event, including the “9S Guaranteed Free 10x Summon,” where players can get the UR unit 9S for free, “Wind Applicable UR Unit Guaranteed Step Up 10x Summon,” “EX Festival 9-Step 10x Summon” and more.
- New NieR:Automata Vision Card: Players can obtain the UR NieR:Automata Vision Card, which features an illustration by Akihiko Yoshida, from a limited-time summon. This card has been upgraded for the Global version of the game, so that when 2B has it equipped, her slash attack resistance piercing rate and ability are increased. Players can obtain vision card shards and other rewards to enhance their Vision Card by clearing the NieR:Automata Collaboration Training Challenge Missions.
- Special Login Bonuses: Players who login throughout the collaboration event will be treated to a plethora of rewards, including up to 3,000 Visiore, Unit Shards for 2B and 9S, NieR UR Unit Mindspheres, a Rainbow Fragment of Thought and more.
- Limited-Time Challenge Missions: Players who clear special missions, including the NieR:Automata Collaboration Challenge Missions and 2B and 9S Training Challenge Missions can acquire valuable rewards including shards, training materials needed to enhance and awaken the NieR units and more.
- NieR:Automata Event Quest: Fans can face off against NieR:Automata's big bads, humanoid machines Adam and Eve. Those who succeed in defeating the quest bosses can win NieR Event Medals and trade them for new items in the Medal Shop.
- NieR:Automata Ex-Quest: Players looking for an additional challenge can complete the extremely difficult Ex-Quest to obtain Crafting Recipes for weapons "Virtuous Contract" and "Cruel Arrogance."
As a reminder, players can still participate in the FINAL FANTASY X collaboration until its conclusion on May 4. Players can obtain the Tidus UR unit and the Master Reward Vision Card "A Place Unknown" for free by simply logging in, summon beloved FINAL FANTASY X characters Yuna and Auron as UR units and summon the UR Vision Card "Suteki Da Ne" throughout the event.
Lastly, fans can tune in to the WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS update on YouTube on April 19, featuring the latest news from Community Manager Justin and Global Producer Hiroki Fujimoto. To watch the latest Updates video, visit the official channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFubNpTanEfVvQrpl21In0A
Fans of NieR:Automata can also look forward to the release of NieR Replicant™ ver.1.22474487139... later this week on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, and PC (Steam®). The game is rated M (Mature). Complete details on all editions of the game and exclusive pre-order bonuses are available at: http://www.niergame.com.
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free download with in-app purchases through the App Store®, Google Play™ and Amazon App Store. Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese.