Players Can Experience New Story Content With The Release of “Another Story Chapter 1 Scene 5”
SQUARE ENIX® today revealed the brand new Astrius unit in the hit-mobile tactical RPG, WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS®, which has been downloaded by more than 21 million players worldwide. Beginning today until May 10, players can bolster their ranks with the powerful Astrius unit, as well as take part in the thrilling conclusion to Lucio’s journey in Another Story Chapter 1 with the release of Scene 5.
New content in WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS® includes:
- Astrius (UR) Unit - Astrius is an Ultra Rare (UR) Water element unit whose main job is Willweaver and is backed up by the subjobs Sniper and Strider. Astrius is a vision born from the inner turmoil of a former Warrior of the Crystals who was torn between his duties and his desire for freedom. His goal is to eradicate the Core Crystals and free the Warriors of the Crystals from their fate, as he is an unlikely rebel who wishes for freedom and treasures his companions above all else. Astrius’s abilities include:
- Release The Void: Astrius’s Limit Burst activates additional damage when using his own attack abilities for three turns, which deals minimal Non-Elemental Damage and does not affect chains, lowering his target's Slash Attack Res for three turns, then finally deals a large amount of damage.
- Cross Rend: With his proficiency with a blade, Astrius can utilize the Cross Rend ability, which lowers the defense of targets within a certain range for three turns and deals a medium amount of damage.
- Indomitability: Astrius’s Indomitability ability allows him to survive fatal damage to himself one time and raises his Defense Piercing Rate and lowers AP Consumption when Courage is in effect.
A trailer for Astrius will be available and can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/sj2qEf7rT4w
- Another Story Chapter 1, Scene 5 – WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS® players can take part in the exciting conclusion of Another Story Chapter 1 with the release of Scene 5, which finally brings the conclusion of Lucio’s epic journey.
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free download with in-app purchases through the App Store®, Google Play™ and Amazon App Store. Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese.