Players Can Participate in a Special Community Challenge, Read a New Story Comic and Claim a Free Vision Card and Limited-Time Rewards in FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS and WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS
SQUARE ENIX® today announced that hit mobile games FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS® and WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS® will host a special FINAL FANTASY EXVIUS UNIVERSE collaboration event, which features various limited-time promotions and events to both games, running from August 17th until September 6th for WAR OF THE VISIONS FFBE while FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS universe event starts from August 18th and ends on September 7th. Returning with a bang after last year’s FINAL FANTASY EXVIUS UNIVERSE collaboration, this event rewards players of both titles with new content, including a unique quest across both games, a story comic, a social media-based community challenge and a free vision card. Further details can be found on the official collaboration website: https://ex-univ.wotvffbe.com/
A trailer for the FINAL FANTASY EXVIUS UNIVERSE event can be seen here: https://youtu.be/tFovSpviFvk
Players of both titles are encouraged to check out the following events and content to, available in FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS until September 7th and WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS until September 6th :
- "Creeping Malice” Collaborative Quest – This quest, taking place in both FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS and WAR OF THE VISIONS FFBE, will grant magnificent rewards to players, depending on their total number of defeats.
- Social Media Community Challenge – The official FFBE and WOTV FFBE Facebook and Twitter pages are hosting a social media community challenge; upon reaching the goal number of Likes and Retweets, spectacular rewards will be gifted to everyone!
- Brand New Story Comic – Vol. 1 of the crossover comic, featuring and expanding upon the lore from both FFBE and WOTV FFBE is now available online, and can be read here: https://ex-univ.wotvffbe.com/comic_en/01.html. The brand new story comic will have three volumes which will be updated weekly. Vol 2. will be updated on August 24th, and Vol. 3 will be updated on August 31st.
- Free Vision Card – In celebration of this crossover, players across FFBE and WOTV FFBE are receiving the “Friend or Foe?” Vision Card in their present boxes.
- New Global Original Neo Vision Unit Arrives – The new NV unit Beach Blaster Olive arrives on Aug 18th. Players can take advantage of the Beach Blaster Olive Step-Up Summon. By performing this Step-up Summon to Step 6, players have the chance to obtain the 6th Anniversary Original Vision Card "A Cool Smile", illustrated by Yukihiro Kajimoto, who has worked on the STAR OCEAN series, FINAL FANTASY TRADING CARD GAME, and more.
Beach Blaster Olive
“A Cool Smile”
In addition, new summer-themed content will be arriving to WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS, available until September 6th:
A summer edition of the king of Rundall, Jayden, has joined the fray as the latest Ultra Rare (UR) unit.
Jayden (Summer) UR Unit
Jayden (Summer) is a UR Unit whose primary element is Wind. His main job is Beachside Stag, and his sub jobs are Arithmetician and Scholar. His Limit Burst is Beachside Blastorama, which deals damage (L) to targets within range, based on his MAG stat, with a chance of inflicting Slow for 3 turns.
A new Vision Card, Stag of the Shining Summer, has been added, which grants stat boosts for Wind type units and Jayden (Summer).
“Stag of the Shining Summer”
This Vision Card’s Party Ability raises the missile attack resistance piercing rate and slash attack resistance for Wind type units. It features the Limited Bestowed Effect of raising MAG and Missile Attack Resistance for Wind type units, as well as an additional Limited Bestowed Effect for Jayden (Summer), raising his missile attack and area attack resistance.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store®, Google Play™ and the Amazon App Store. This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in eight languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), Korean, Thai and Indonesian.
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free download with in-app purchases through the App Store®, Google Play™ and Amazon App Store. Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese.