Summon New Units, Collect Vision Cards, and Claim Special Login Bonuses
SQUARE ENIX® today launched new content in FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS® with the critically-acclaimed RPG, FINAL FANTASY® VII REMAKE. Players can summon iconic FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Neo Vision units, collect their vision cards, claim special login bonuses and more.
New content includes:
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Units – Players have the chance to obtain legendary units, including Cloud Strife (Neo Vision) with a CG limit burst and Avalanche’s Barret (Neo Vision), from featured summons. When players awaken Avalanche's Barret to EX+1 and EX+3, players can obtain the Vision Card “Avalanche's Fight for Survival,” and if players awaken Cloud Strife to EX+3, they can obtain the Vision Card “VS Rufus Shinra'' as an awakening reward.
Cloud Strife (NV) in Standard Form
Cloud Strive (NV) in Brave Shift Form
Avalanche’s Barret (NV)
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Free Weekly 50 Summon – Until February 8, players can summon once per week from a Free Weekly 50 Summon banner. The summon pool includes featured units and will be updated each week, and players can obtain up to 300 free units total.
- More and More Strife Login Bonus – Starting now until January 25, 2023 (PST), players can obtain various exciting rewards, including up to 3,000 lapis, a NV Guaranteed 10+1 Summon Ticket (3★/4★/5★/NV), 1/10 NV Summon Ticket x10 and more by logging in throughout the Login Bonus period. The first login bonus reward is a free Neo Vision unit Cetra Descendant Aerith, and players can also obtain Cetra Descendant Aerith Fragments as their Day 7 Login Bonus.
Cetra Descendant Aerith
- Cloud Strife / A. Barret Step-Up Summon – Until December 28, players can obtain one Neo Vision unit guaranteed on Step 3, 4, 5 and a guaranteed Neo Vision unit from a curated pool on Step 6 from this summon. By performing this summon, players can also obtain Cloud Strife (NV) Fragments on Step 4, 5 and Step 6.
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Event: Battles Begin in the City of Mako – Until December 28, players can complete this event quest to receive event point rewards and obtain event currency to exchange for event exclusive equipment, such as Wrecking Ball, Iron Maiden and Protective Boots, as well as the materials required to upgrade these items and other rewards.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store®, Google Play™ and the Amazon App Store. This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in eight languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional), Korean, Thai and Indonesian.