Classic Parasite Eve Unit, Vision Card, and Login Bonuses Are Now Available for a Limited Time
SQUARE ENIX® invites players to participate in a brand-new Parasite Eve collaboration event in the popular mobile role-playing game FINAL FANTASY™ BRAVE EXVIUS™. Taking place today until October 11, players will have a chance to summon iconic Parasite Eve collaboration unit, take part in two new events, collect a commemorative Vision Card, and claim special login bonuses that award various in-game items.
Watch the Parasite Eve Crossover Trailer here.
The new content arriving in the Parasite Eve collaboration event includes:
- Exclusive Parasite Eve Collaboration Unit – Players have the chance to obtain a limited-time unit Aya Brea (Neo Vision) and acquire the limited-time Vision Card “Mitochondria Eve” by awakening Aya Brea (Neo Vision) to EX+1 and EX+3.
Brave Shift Form
Vision Card: Mitochondria Eve
- Parasite Eve Daily Free 10+1 Summon –Players can enjoy Parasite Eve Daily Free 10+1 Summon until October 11 and they can obtain up to 231 free units total! Limited time unit Aya Brea (NV) included in the pool.
- Obtain A New Featured Global Original Vision Card – By performing a summon from the Aya Brea Allied Step-Up Summon banner, players can obtain NV Exchange Tickets (Aya Brea) to exchange for the featured unit, as well as obtain Exchange Ticket (Blood Moon) for the featured Global Original Vision Card: Blood Moon.
Global Original Vision Card: Blood Moon
- Two New Collaboration Events – Fans can look forward to an “Influence of Deep” event where players can take on the menacing Mitochondria Eve monster. Those who defeat it and complete the event quest will receive new and exciting rewards through the Parasite Eve Collaboration Box Summon. Additionally, fans can also take part in the “Birth of the Ultimate Being” collaboration challenge where players who defeat the event-exclusive boss Ultimate Being will receive additional rewards.
- Collaboration Login Bonus – Players can obtain the free Neo Vision unit Lehftia from FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS on day 1 of the login bonus, along with exciting rewards including: up to 1500 lapis, Fragments for Aya Brea (NV) and Lehftia (NV), a NV Guaranteed 10+1 Summon Ticket (3★/4★/5★/NV) and much more.
Lehftia (Neo Vision)
- Special Collaboration Mobile Wallpapers – In celebration of the Parasite Eve collaboration, players can download limited edition mobile wallpapers from FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS’ official social media accounts.
- FFBE x Parasite Eve Community Challenge – Now until September 30, team up with players from around the world to help Aya defeat Mitochondria Eve from Parasite Eve by sending reactions on Facebook, Instagram and X/Twitter! If users reach 2,000 reactions from campaign posts, all players will receive exciting in-game reward.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store, Google Play and on the Amazon App Store.
This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in six languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional) and Korean.