Dedicated to those for whom the pursuit of knowledge is a never-ending journey.
In the mere two years since the release of our first official lore book, the world of FINAL FANTASY XIV has grown to encompass not only the untraversed corners of Eorzea, but the far-reaching lands of an entire new continent to the east. With new horizons come new discoveries, and so it is with great pleasure that we bring you the second volume of Square Enix’s best-selling Encyclopædia Eorzea, containing 300 pages of newly compiled information on the realms we proudly call our second home.
Written by Banri Oda, Michael-Christopher Koji Fox, Natsuko Ishikawa
Supervised by FINAL FANTSY XIV Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida
Size: 8-1/4" x 11-11/16"
Page Count: 304 pages
* Includes a bonus item code for an in-game item, Matoya’s Hat (head gear).
* Limit two (2) per customer.
- A service account for FINAL FANTASY XIV must be registered to your Square Enix account in order to use this item code.
- This item will be distributed to a single character of your choice on a selected service account.
- This item code cannot be registered to a free trial account.
- Please do not lose this item code, as a replacement code cannot be reissued.
- This item code does not expire. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Square Enix reserves the right to establish an expiration date for this item code by providing advance notice via appropriate channels.
- The transfer or sale of this item code by any means is strictly prohibited.
Release Date: November 24th, 2018
Release Date: 2018-11-24 01:00
* Release date is approximate. Shipment may take longer if the parcel contains an import product and faces delays due to customs and duties. Also, please be aware of potential release date changes which shall be announced on the website.