Addison Rae Joins the Playable Characters of WOTV FFBE and FFBE Alongside Special Giveaway and Login Bonuses
SQUARE ENIX® today kicked off two collaborations featuring actress, artist, and entrepreneur Addison Rae, who has amassed over 88 million followers on TikTok. The beloved social media sensation will appear as a playable unit in both the hit mobile tactical RPG WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS® (WOTV FFBE) and the hit mobile role-playing game FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS®.
Watch the WOTV FFBE x Addison Rae collaboration trailer here: https://youtu.be/UE4a5sOOgsw
Following last year’s release of her limited-time Vision Card “An Unforgettable Smile”, and January’s Vision Card “Glamourous Camaraderie,” Addison Rae returns with a treasure trove of new content and experiences for players:
- Addison Rae Unit is obtainable for FREE – During the collaboration event, players can add the new Addison Rae unit to their party. A Light element master of the Performer Job, Addison Rae is a powerful new ally obtainable by all players for free as part of the event’s login bonuses. Test out Addison Rae’s powers with the brand-new Addison Rae Starter Quest!
- A collaborative story quest - A story quest featuring Addison Rae has also started. The story is about Addison Rae meeting people in the world of WOTV and going on adventures together. Story quests will continue to be added.
UR Addison Rae
Limited-Time Addison Rae Vision Card: “A Dance That’s Out of This World”
- Addison Rae Collaboration Login Bonus – Claim limited-time login bonuses, including the UR Addison Rae unit, by logging in between now and July 25.
- Social Media Giveaway and Dev Team Livestream – On June 23, the development team will host a livestream featuring Addison Rae on the official WOTV FFBE YouTube channel. Check out the official WOTV FFBE Instagram account for a limited-time video and photo celebrating the collaboration, and follow official WOTV FFBE social media accounts to enter into a giveaway for a chance to win an exclusive T-shirt with Addison Rae’s signature.
Addison Rae will be featured in WOTV FFBE from today through July 25.
For more information, visit the official Addison Rae collaboration website here:
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS joins the fun with the debut of a limited-time Addison Rae collaboration. From June 15 through October 31, players can experience:
- Brand-New Addison Rae Unit – Summon the limited-time Radiant Smile Addison Rae (Neo Vision) unit, for free, with the Passionate Performer Login Bonus.
- New Limited-Edition Addison Rae Vision Card – Awaken Radiant Smile Addison Rae (Neo Vision) to EX+3 to obtain the Vision Card “An Unforgettable Smile”! Players will receive the necessary fragments for awakening simply by logging in during the collaboration.
Radiant Smile Addison Rae (Neo Vision)
Limited-Time Addison Rae Vision Card: “An Unforgettable Smile”
Players can tune in as Kazuko Shibuya, pixel character artist of the Radiant Smile Addison Rae (Neo Vision) unit, and Rubi Asami, illustrator of the Vision Card “An Unforgettable Smile”, share the backstory of their collaborative unit on the official FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/pFhiQDdN2E4
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free download with in-app purchases through the App Store®, Google Play™ and Amazon App Store. Text is supported in English, French, German, Spanish, Korean and Traditional Chinese, while voiceovers are supported in English and Japanese.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store, Google Play and on the Amazon App Store.
This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in six languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional) and Korean.